TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing the Project Quality Management system by establishing procedures, plans and work instructions as needed.
- Monitor implementation of the Asset/Project/Function Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews.
- Participate and provide input into technical HSE and integrity reviews.
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance in different areas of work development and at various project Phases.
- Develop and ensure QA requirements are incorporated into Documents, Contracts and Purchase Orders.
- Monitor and report on compliance and nonconformities and maintain relevant records.
- Identify and manage risks that could impact achieving quality objectives.
- Competently perform on routine applications of skills.
- Anticipates & solves problems by integrating knowledge from a number of areas.
- Recognized as a leader or expert.
- Interprets & incorporates industry info and advances.
- Sound knowledge of other skills & able to apply in several areas.
- Responsible for resolving entire complex problems.
- Represents local workgroup internally and on occasion, externally Responsibilities can extend to Procurement, Production Control, Safety, Employee Scheduling, and other areas necessary for efficient and effective operation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional engineer with a broad QA experience in Design, Construction and Project management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering within discipline
- Able to work independently in all situations within range of technical expertise.
- Recognized as a technical expert in one or more categories.
- Also recognized for their business understanding and history of continuous high value contributions.
- Applies innovation broadly.
If this sounds like you, register below and APPLY NOW!
This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidate. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 9th February 2024