Airswift is seeking a Quality Inspector to work on a 12 month assignment with potential extension in Rio de Janeiro with a major Oil and Gas Company.?
This position is working with a team of experts in the Oil and Gas space, on one of the most reputable projects in the company. This assignment has potential for extension and is highly visible within the team’s leadership.
This person?will interface with other departments to ensure operating parameters are consistent with the requirements and is expected to, under limited supervision, perform tasks to ensure efficient and accurate reporting and compliance with the regulations.?
- To be in charge, within the SUBSEA team of activities related to QA/QC activities concerning all sites (yards activities ) during the course of fabrication
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior about H3SE and ensure their implementation within his/her scope of responsibility
- To ensure that safe working practices are used within the team along all phases of project
- To ensure that state of the art, company referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives
- To ensure compliance of Contractors deliverables and documents with Company H3SE requirements and specifications, with applicable codes and standards and best engineering practices, and with Project specifications.
- To raise necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, constructability issues...
- To ask CTR to issue NCR’s when needed
- To perform inspection, qualification follow-up and issue regular reports in due time, as required by the project team.
- Professional Experience (years): 10 – 15 years in QA/QC
- Experience in similar services (years): more than 10 years of experience with project supervision in relation with QA/QC, procurement activities concerning Subsea material and fabrication follow-up
- Good communication skills, organizational skills, and positive attitude
- The services shall have multi discipline skill (welding / NDE/ Coating and fabrication) and familiar with company referential
- The service holder shall be familiar with Microsoft offices in order to prepare reports and any tables requested by management
- Fluent Portuguese
- Fluent English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.