We are currently recruiting a Quality Manager with Rolling Stock or Heavy industry experience to work with a key player in the rail industry.
Relocation assistance is offered for those with full Australian working rights.
Location- Maryborough, QLD
- Provide significant contribution to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of operations
- Develop and implement quality assurance and control strategies to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Establish and maintain quality control procedures for all stages of asset maintenance
- Monitor and ensure the quality and safety of rolling stock products, conducting inspections and audits as necessary.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure the quality of components and materials used in rolling stock production and asset maintenance
- Oversee the documentation and reporting of quality-related processes and outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with industry and safety standards, regulations, and certifications.
- Interpret data, prepare reports, develop strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality Management, Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in QA/QC roles within a manufacturing environment such as rolling stock or heavy industry
- Strong knowledge of industry-specific quality standards and regulations.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification is highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001
Please hit apply and contact email@example.com for more information.