- Perform quality assurance functions regarding product, process and maintain quality management system while ensuring compliance with all related government agencies, aviation authorities, and customers’ requirements and regulations.
- Liaise with customers / vendors / suppliers on non-conformance activities, perform root cause analysis and determine effective corrective actions to reduce or eliminate the cost of poor quality. Vendor’s on-site audits would also be required.
- Perform internal audits to evaluate processes, products, and quality system such as ISO9001 / AS9100 / NADCAP, etc.
- Minimum a Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aeronautical Engineering or other related Physics degree.
- Minimum 5years’ relevant experience in Aerospace OEM or MRO QA environment will be advantageous.
- Candidate who is familiar with NADCAP/ ISO9001 / AS9100 Quality Management System requirements would be highly sought after.
- Experience in using problem-solving tools including fishbone diagrams, FMEA and 5-whys methodology.
- Visible career prospect with company currently expanding within Asia.
- Attractive remuneration and comprehensive employee benefits