- Assist Site Team (Completions / CoW / assist on Variation) to evaluate the cost of the scope of work remaining and to be transferred to Singapore for completion.
- Review and quantify the following: Punch List / Outstanding Work List / Job Cards (incomplete or new) / Carry Over Works. Quantification can be either by manhours or discipline measure (tons/ m / m2 etc)
- Liaise with Site Team to compile Handover Documentation for each Module
- Align with Final Handover Value of scope to be transferred / carried over to Singapore
- Assist Site Team with expediting of materials associated with the scope to Singapore
- Prepare Weekly report regards Completion status per module and forecasted Scope and Value
- Assist in preparing and issuing the Scope of Work document with the Delivery Manager
- Review and comment to PO’s for services to perform the Scope of Work
- Manage cost and forecasting regards the PO’s for resources and service to perform the Scope
- Prepare weekly report with Delivery Manager for progress and cost regards all works transferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent Quantity Surveyor qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the offshore / maritime industry in FPSO fabrication yards.
- Previous experience with the following activities is an advantage e.g. cost control, estimation, contracts and material/procurement management.
- Ability to interpret with good understanding of Engineering Specifications, Drawings & other related Technical documents.
- Ability to analyze the terms and conditions in the Contract.
- Managing Tender documents incl. preparation of Preambles, BOQ & SOR.
- Familiar with the Contract Life cycle particularly pre and post contract stage until Final Negotiation.
- Familiar Contract administration.