We are currently recruiting a RAM Manager to work on the Queensland Train Manufacturing Program (QTMP) $7bn. This is a landmark rolling stock project that will bring train manufacturing back to Queensland.
Relocation assistance is offered for those with full Australian working rights.
Location- Brisbane, QLD
- Lead Reliability, Accessibility, Maintainability engineering activities across QTMP
- Responsible for all RAM aspects of the project life cycle following system engineering practices (ISO15288 & EN50126)
- Accountable for ensuring effective RAM systems are implemented and utilised to ensure overall compliance to enable a successful design process and manufactured product (train)
- Confidently interact and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding and previous involvement in the all stages of rolling stock projects from design, manufacture, testing & commissioning, as well as operations, maintenance, reliability studies and through-life support.
- Management and mentorship of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant domain
- 10+ years RAM Engineering experience
- Experience leading a team of asset management / reliability engineers
- Strong knowledge of relevant systems engineering standards such as ISO15288 or CENELEC Standards, in particular EN50126
- Prior involvement with rolling stock design projects
Please hit apply and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.