Right of Way Agent III – San Antonio, TX
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Right of Way Agent to work within their facilities located in San Antonio, TX, for a 1-year assignment.
- 5+ years' midstream experience
- Responsible for supporting local stakeholders with land & right-of-way projects within an assigned location
- Assist with and develop plans for access, temporary workspace, and notification of integrity and corrosion projects.
- Agent will be required to prepare reports related to easement rights, title updates, landowner claims
- Prepare and negotiate legal agreements associated with real property
- Identify and acquire permits from private, local, state and federal agencies
- Investigate, negotiate, settle and issue checks for damage claims
- Requires minimal guidance and assistance from the Land Manager/Supervisor.
- Must be proficient with GIS, excel, outlook, and various online research tools.
- Title experience a plus.
- Must be local to office location - no per diem