- Leads development and implementation of Project Risk Management plan and controls through tools, processes, procedures and systems for the company to manage risks effectively for assigned project/s.
- Prepare and facilitate Risk workshops (internal and external), review meetings and other ad-hoc or Risk-related workshops to support Project Control Managers and Project teams.
- Plans and conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors (where applicable).
- Provides support and training to build risk awareness and competency within Projects and organization.
- Consolidates Project Risk registers in Risk database, updates and maintains data for further analysis and reference.
- Provides regular organization risk status reports to management and performs data analytics at Portfolio-level to maximize end-to-end Life Cycle Value (LCV)
- Supports Proposal and FEED projects (when assigned) on Risk management activities during bids and proposals to facilitates the definition of risk contingencies and risk response actions.
- Collaborate with Project Control teams (Project Controls Manager, Planners and Cost Controllers) to prepare and perform Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) to model Risk exposure and determine cost and schedule contingencies.
- Collaborate with Project MOC coordinator and relevant stakeholders to assess impacts and risks from associated change/s.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, and/or any other relevant field of studies.
- Risk management related certification from a recognized Association e.g. PMI-
- RMP, RIMS-CRMP, PRM, etc an added advantage
- PMP, PRINCE2 an added advantage
- More than 8 years of experience in a Project-related field in a similar environment or 5 years of direct Risk Management experience at Project or Enterprise level (an added advantage).
- Experience in championing and driving improvements into an organization through process changes.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Experienced in facilitating workshops with internal and external stakeholders.