Our client seeks an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join the client's office in Paris, France for a 5-month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The purpose of this specification is to define the conditions for execution of services relating to studies of Rotating Machines-P349 to be carried out by the SERVICE PROVIDER within the framework of EPC or FEED contracts or EPC proposals.
Prepare specifications & datasheets & calls for tenders for the discipline’s equipment
- Review of supplier offers, organization of clarification meetings, prepare the TBT (Technical Bid Tabulation) for the equipment for which he is responsible.
- Prepare documentation for order.
- Comment on Seller documentation
- Participate in tests.
- Confirmed knowledge and practice of the profession of engineer specializing in rotating machines.
- Knowledge of the equipment concerned (centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, pumps, gas turbines, steam turbines, etc.)
The documents produced by the SERVICE PROVIDER must have the required quality based on the tasks defined above:
- Quality of content (in relation to the volume of information on a given document).
- Quality in the presentation (in relation to the graphics and ease of reading of the document produced).
- All documents will be drawn up in the language of the contract.