Oil & Gas - Downstream
Health, Safety & Environmental
January 9, 2024
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Safety Industrial studies to work in their facilities located in
The service, subject of this document, is part of the strengthening of the Security department industrial.
The purpose of the service will be to define, size and specify the security systems of the installations.
Bac +5 Engineer in Industrial Process Safety, with experience in the field of studies safety for the design of industrial installations in the oil services/production sectors chemical.
You have training and technical experience in order to work with relative autonomy with the project.
Knowledge of chemical risk prevention is a plus.
3. WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT
The work will be done independently, under the responsibility of the project manager and the department head, in interface with other disciplines.
The service requested concerns the creation or updating of the following documents (all or part):
- Hazard identification (HAZID, HAZOP)
- HAZAN study
- Definition of ATEX zoning
- Safety philosophies (security, fire protection, fire & gas detection)
- Implementation plans for fire protection and safety equipment
- Fire & Gas detection plan
- PFD and PID of the fire protection system
- Hydraulic study of the network
- Guide plan for sprinkler systems
- Fire protection and safety equipment data sheet
- Fire & Gas cause-effect matrix