Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are seeking a Utilities Sales Director for a leading consultancy firm that operates on a World Wide Scope.
As the Sales director you will be working with some of the largest utilities companies in the world and will be providing them with solutions in GIS (Implementation, Data Management & data intelligence) Digital solutions in upcoming areas like DERMS and Microgrids.
- Building strong relationships within the client organisation, development and execution of account growth plans, proposals and bids.
- Development of new business opportunities and client acquisitions in the utilities market.
- Develop and Implement Strategic business plans
- Identify customer & market trends and accordingly position clients solutions and services to utilities customers
- Prepare rolling forecasts & budgets for revenue and order intake
- Experienced in ESRI
- Business Development on GIS-Based solutions required
- Experienced with Utilities & OEMs
- Ability to travel frequently and meet with customers, Partners & Execution Teams