- Maintain customer relationship by regular visits, responding to enquiries and providing advice on product selection in order to achieve sales budget
- Execute key account mapping with planned actions to improve the building component market share.
- Identify the key decision makers for key projects and to establish the customers’ purchasing criteria.
- Monitor the trend of the industry and competitor activities by providing feedback so that an effective marketing strategy can be formulated.
- Develop business opportunities and nurture relationship with architects, consultants and developers.
- Degree Holder in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Science major
- Minimum 5 years experience in Paint & Coating industry preferably with experience in Architectural Coatings, Floor Coating, Waterproofing, Construction chemicals, etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of responsibilities, willing to travel.
- Independent and able to multi-task and work under minimal daily supervision to accomplish objective.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all level of employees, Management and external
Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity! Propel your career with Airswift.
For further information please apply with your updated CV or email Darrel Ramos at email@example.com