Airswift is currently seeking technical sales professionals for permanent direct-hire positions with a leading company in the Rotating Equipment/Turbo market.
The Sales Engineer/Sales Manager roles involve outside sales responsibilities, and supporting the sales team. This includes collaborating with Account Managers and Sales Managers to meet with clients, develop new business, and coordinate with Inside Sales, Field Service, Retrofit, and Engineering departments to establish schedules and priorities for field and in-house repairs, part and unit sales, retrofit projects, and engineering. The company has three open roles: Sales Manager (Aftermarket), Sales Manager (Retrofit), and Sales Engineer (New Business Focus/New Equipment).
These are full-time exempt roles based in Houston, TX, with an expectation to be in the office Mon-Fri during normal business hours and be available for business needs after hours and on weekends. Account Managers are required to make a minimum of 7 face-to-face customer visits per month and file reports describing visit content/results.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in technical-dominated sales roles to ensure the company's preferred positioning in projects and project specifications for generating future orders.
- Develop and execute proactive sales strategies in the Power, Oil, and Gas Industries within assigned regions for both existing and new accounts.
- Manage all opportunities using the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, filling the projects pipeline, identifying leads, and developing opportunities.
- Establish and maintain commercial relationships with end-user clients, EPC consultants, Licensors, local or regional OEMs, and partners to generate leads and opportunities.
- Promote sales of spare parts, services, and complete units, including retrofit opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales and technical experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in rotating machinery.
- Capable of conducting contractual negotiation activities.
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales and/or service-related experience in a business-to-business environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with the most updated version of their resumes or send them to email@example.com.