Location: Europe (Full remote)
Contract type: 6-12 Month Contract
Time Frame: October 2023 – October 2024
Work Rhythm: 160 hours per month (Monday – Friday)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ming Yue
Key Words: SAP | ABAP | CRM | SAP ECC | SAP S4 | AET | Web UI | BSP | BOL | GENIL | CRUD | SOAP | Process Orchestration | Order Distribution Infrastructure | Convergent Charging | Charm Tools | SAFe | Agile | Business Rule Framework | Immediately |
We are a global consultancy known throughout Europe for our project and support. We have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of SAP ABAP CRM Developer.
- 4+ years in SAP CRM Technical (ABAP and Web UI) experience
- Very strong experience in ABAP Object Oriented approach including patterns) and One Order framework.
- WEB UI development: enhancements of standard screens (fields, tables) using AET
- Strong experience in SAP CRM enhancement techniques (AET, enhancement of the BSP components)
- WEB UI development: enhancements of custom screens adding views, popups, configurations
- Experience in static/dynamic UI rendering via BSP WD
- Expertise of the SAP CRM 7.0 component (design, configuration, integration with other components)
- Good technical & development experience in BOL/GENIL
- Business Objects Layer (BOL) entities programming: business objects, queries
- Experience working with product technical resources: CRUD operations
- Web services programming (SOAP) using PO (Process Orchestration) as a middleware
- Experience in SAP CRM One Order framework and Post Processing framework: actions in transactions, conditions
- Order Distribution Infrastructure (ODI) framework: steps design and configuration
- Configuration of contract replication to S/4 Hana
- SAP Convergent Charging(CC) and third party systems
- Provider Order and Provider Contract capturing, processing, monitoring and fulfillment.
- Business Rule Framework (BRF) events programming using SAP Function modules (FMs) or tag formulas.
- Performance tuning skills
- Experience with Charm tool to create SAP transport requests.
- Experience in close cooperation with team members as per SAFE Agile approach following all the Agile ceremonies is a plus.
- English (Fluent)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.