Scheduler Offshore Wind, VA.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry. The level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Scheduler Offshore Wind to work within their office located in Richmond, VA for a 1 year assignment plus extensions.
We are seeking a highly motivated an experienced Scheduler to support our Offshore Wind Program. As an offshore wind scheduler you will play a crucial role in the planning, scheduling of offshore wind activities to ensure timely execution of the project. This position offers an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the renewable energy industry and contribute to the development of sustainable energy solutions.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules for EPC construction, installation, and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to gather key project activities to determine the impact to the project schedule.
- Monitor project progress and identify potential schedule risks or delays.
- Implement schedule changes and adjustments as necessary to optimize project timelines and resource allocation.
- Communicate schedule updates and changes to project teams and stakeholders.
- Analyze schedule performance and provide regular reports on project status and KPIs
- Primavera (version 4+) experience a must - 5+years
- Primavera Enterprise experience a must
- Experience with Resource-Loaded Schedules preferred
- Experience with Loadspring hosting service beneficial but not necessary
- Experience with Acumen Deltek (Fuse) recommended but not necessary
- Advanced schedule analysis and forensics skills, including use of external tools (MS Excel, Acumen, etc) in order to:
- track and illustrate shifts in scheduled activity dates
- track and illustrate changes in activity durations
- track and illustrate changes in float
- track and illustrate changes in activity logic
- track and illustrate variances to commercial and critical project milestones