Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
Oil & Gas - Midstream
December 7, 2023
Reporting to the HPC, SCM Manager, the Data Analyst, SCM role will be responsible for supporting improving, maintaining, and optimizing the end to end all materials management function, including Material Masters, Inventory Management, Warehouse Operations and Storage capabilities for the Heartland Complex. This will be accomplished by a reviewing adhering to processes and procedures through understanding client demand to optimize inventory and auto-replenishment requirements.
The role will support other SCM Personnel to achieve positive outcomes that align with the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the Supply Chain Management team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate and ambitious Supply Chain Management professional who has SAP subject matter experience and looking for a growth opportunity in a dynamic and growing company. This role has the potential for continued growth within our Heartland Petrochemical business to support future ventures.
• Working closely with the various internal stakeholders at HPC, this role will be responsible to perform timely creation of procedures and work instructions supporting all Supply Chain management.
• Ensure data standards are adhered to, including validation of material characteristics
• Access, review, enter, manipulate, interpret, and analyze data related to role. Support the development and monitoring of KPIs.
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure SCM Materials Management alignment with the HPC business partners (planning, maintenance/operations execution).
• Identify SAP and Maximo integration issues, make recommendations and implement solutions to optimize processes and procedures.
• Leverage existing organizational processes and procedures, and work to ensure continuous improvement
• Participate in the enhancement process for SAP improvements, notably for business requirements and enablement.
• Adhering to IPL’s processes and procedures and understanding HPC’s demand to optimize stock quantities and auto-replenishment needs
• Support other SCM Personnel to achieve positive outcomes that align with the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the Supply Chain Management team
• Training of processes and systems as required, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring
• Support the use of best practice material storage to maximize warehouse space
• Identification of cost savings and avoidance opportunities, including reduction of carrying costs
• Assist in identifying material optimization opportunities
• Facilitate meetings, capture meeting minutes, time management, managing rolling action items log (RAIL)
• Professional execution of SCM documentation
• Prepare business requirement documents, prepare gap and solution documents
• Ensure reports and KPI’s which reflect work management performance are developed and communicated to operations and key stakeholders
• Establish periodic scorecards to report KPI’s associated with the performance of the groups function
• The ability to provide material identification, classification, and reclassifications
• Assist team in their efforts to reduce spend through strategic sourcing and vendor management, while increasing the efficiency of our enterprise processes, systems, and documentation.
• Post-secondary program at a college, university, technical institute, or certification in information management, information technology, business administration, or computing science is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management system, asset, and work management lifecycle principles
• 5+ years of combined SCM experience (Buying, Inventory Controller, Enablement, Contracts)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate to Advanced in Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio)
• Experience with Maximo, SAP Quality Management (QM), Material Management (MM) and Power BI experience is considered an asset
• Ability to understand, assess impacts, make recommendations, and integrate changes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with development of KPI analysis and performance measurement
• SAP MM and SAP S/4 HANA, Maximo, Success Factors, Adobe Sign, MS Office 365
• Hours: 9x80 full time