Airswift is looking for a Secretary / Personal Assistant to work with one of our clients in Rome, Italy.
The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. You may also be required to train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Support PMT with personal and work-related duties.
• Prepare letters and documentation.
• Receive/make telephone calls.
• Take minutes during meetings as required.
• Assist with the preparation of reports/presentations.
• Organize (or assist with the organization) events, lunches, dinners.
• Attend events as requested in a PR/Hostess capacity.
Educational & Technical Requirements:
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with SAP
• Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Human Resource requirements and procedures (i.e. expenses report processing)
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
• Familiar with the country and city where the project is located
• Communicating openly & effectively
• Excellence/Drive for Results
• Plan and organize ability to prioritize workload and able to work under (time) pressure
• Customer services oriented
• Dependability, Commitment & Reliability
Start of services: ASAP
Duration of services: 2 years
The next steps:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance then please contact our recruitment partner Pedro Calcagno at email@example.com