Contract: Initially 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Our client is a globally engineering, construction and services entity, providing to its customers turnkey solutions to reduce all kinds of emissions to Air, Water, Earth.
The Senior AEI Engineer will carry out the studies of the electrical, automation and instrumentation packages directly or under the supervision of external service providers and ensure the technical follow-up of calls for tenders and subcontracting orders. You will report to the AEI Manager.
- Analyse and analyse technical clauses in customer contracts
- Write tender and purchase order specifications for the sub-processing of studies or suppliers and works, in French and English.
- Carry out the necessary studies or pre-studies to establish these specifications
- Analyse the responses to the calls for tenders and issue the tables comparative; technically upgrade subcontractors' offerings.
- Issue (or contribute to the issuance) of technical specifications of the client’s to its customers, in French and English.
- Participate in working meetings with customers and/or suppliers in support for IP/CP Cos Follow-up of subcontractors technically: verification of studies and documents
- At the request of the CP, follow the production and assembly on site, lifting of the reserves
- Propose/Develop solutions to hazards
- Monitor the proper application of health and safety procedures and environmental protection
- Ensure that the site's HSE organization is operational
- Electrical engineer or instrumentalist with a few years of experience (high current, instruments, and automation) at an installer or in an engineering company or with a service provider working on industrial process projects.
- Practice of English and its technical vocabulary
- Proficiency in computer software: Word, Excel
- Quality of analysis and synthesis
- Writing quality
- Ability to be accountable
- Autonomy: ability to make the right decisions
- Communication: Ability to work in a team and convey direction
- Rigorous: strict application of procedures and contracts