Senior Asset Management Consultant
Contract: 3 months
Start date: 31/01/2024
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
This is a unique chance to join a global, multidisciplinary, and divers team to support leading organizations in the energy sectors.
Our clients are experiencing the most impactful challenges at the core of their business. The organisation helps them by addressing issues to asset portfolio strategy, asset productivity and sustainable business models. You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and you will be joining a team able to make significant impact in shifting the industry to a more sustainable world.
As a Senior Consultant you will be a core member of our Asset and Advisory business line. In your role you will support our clients on their strategic, operational, and technical challenges.
- Advise organisations on how to unlock value from their assets, their organisation, and their projects in a sustainable and responsible way. Build and nurture client relationships and be recognized as trusted advisor. Get ready to gain experience and learn from the world's top experts in the industry.
- Identify new opportunities and leads by establishing and maintaining your network of client relationships.
- Derive significant consulting engagements and pull through opportunities for the organisation.
- Lead proposal preparations, execution plans and budgets, and targeted consulting activities.
- Manage clients' engagements, including benchmarking, gap analysis, business case development, solutions and risks identification, prioritisation, quantitative problem analysis, developing frameworks, conduct workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Actively monitoring and improving intellectual capital content e.g. work processes and tools.
- Mentor junior colleagues in team.
- Assist in 'selling' consulting engagements of various engagements of various sizes, contributing to marketing and content creation (e.g., industry / case insights, publications, perspectives, thought leadership articles, webinar, conferences etc.)
- Strong academic records (MSc/MBA/PHD or equivalent)
- Ability and desire to travel for international business trips
- Fluency in English
- Consulting mindset to solve problems for clients as well as sell them our value
- Strong self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset, team-player focussed attitude with strong motivation to succeed as a team.
- Experience in supporting firms in the strategy, operations and energy field or practise
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical quantitative problem-solving skills as well as ability to synthesize findings and craft solid data-driven unbiased conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, produce concise reports and presentations appropriate for all levels.
- Site experience in leadership / management positions
- Understanding of due diligence process (Asset acquisition, merger, etc.) and ability to perform assessment and technical audits on properties, plants and equipment.
- Experience in capital projects as advisor, consultant, or leadership member.
- Good understanding and ability to assess site operations and maintenance and performance.
- Exposure to multiple capital project phases such as pre-feasibility, engineering, commissioning, and start-up operations