They will be asking you to provide design expertise and produce drawings for a variety of roads and drainage solutions across plant and camp.
You can also expect to be:
- Monitoring progress of your work against the project schedule.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and 2D Drawing.
- Civil design experience gained in a major project setting, it doesn’t need to be in mining.
- Working knowledge of challenges associated with roads and drainage design.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
If you choose to join us as a Senior, when supporting junior team members, we’ll trust you to mentor your way. You'll also be playing a valued role to help ensure we meet contractual requirements, manage risks and set high standards.
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success.