They will be asking you to provide design expertise and produce drawings for a variety of roads and rail infrastructure solutions across plant and camp.
You can also expect to be:
- Monitoring progress of your work against the project schedule.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and/or Civil 12D.
- Civil design experience gained in a major project and/or sustaining capital setting, it doesn’t need to be in mining.
- Working knowledge of challenges associated with roads, rail infrastructure and drainage design.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
If you choose to join us as a Senior, when supporting junior team members, we’ll trust you to mentor your way. You'll also be playing a valued role to help ensure we meet contractual requirements, manage risks and set high standards.
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered. (Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply directly to this advertisement or send your application via email to email@example.com with your updated CV/ resume & contact details.