This study and design project is focused on civil earthworks with scopes including areas such as roads, drainage and pads for mining infrastructure and associated facilities. There is substantial work in hand and a healthy pipeline of future work to look forward to.
The initial responsibilities of this role will include key accountabilities such as:
- As required, providing direction to the civil design team.
- Preparing calculations and checking design drawings and models to ensure they align with applicable standards and specifications.
- Coordinating interfaces with the client side and establishing positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing study and design documentation, specifications, and project deliverables.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in Civil Engineering, and demonstrated experience working within mining and civil earthworks project environments.
- Previous experience across scopes involving roads, drainage and pads for mining infrastructure and facilities.
- Experience in preparing engineering calculations, and checking design drawings and models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.