How would you like to make valued contributions to engineering / design outcomes across a diverse portfolio of projects – some with a total investment cost of up to $250M?
Want the chance to be more involved with client interactions or have some input on proposals?
If so, this would be a great development opportunity for you to broaden your skills beyond the technical arena. If you're happy to remain in a purely technical role, we can continue you on this trajectory.
Working closely with Project Managers, you’ll be providing technical expertise and advice across all stages of project design – Order of Magnitude, Pre-Feasibility Studies, Feasibility Studies, Detailed Design and Execution. Your role will be key to identifying and defining engineering solutions for our clients.
We’ll also be asking you to:
- Mentor and develop other Civil Engineers.
- Undertake storm water investigations, flood studies and devise mitigation strategies.
- Ensure compliance with industry and client standards.
- Manage your own time across projects to ensure deliverables are met.
- Identify and report on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering (chartered membership status – Engineers Australia).
- Consulting engineering experience – at a Senior level.
- A good understanding of design stages (OoM, PFS, FS, Execution).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail, good time management and a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.