We are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to join the Major Operations team on an initial 12-month assignment. with our client that specializes in Mining Industry, we need candidates with Oil & Gas and Mining experience.
Position: Contracts - Senior Contracts Administrator
Period: 12 months
Location: Perth, WA
- Progress and contractor claims & variations.
- Negotiation and resolution.
- Putting together tender packs.
- Administering/tendering/evaluation and award of contracts.
- EPCM and contractor experience preferred.
- 5+ years in a similar position.
- Provide advice to project managers on the contractual requirements of projects, change management, variation preparation and claims negotiation.
- Undertake a contracts administration role on larger projects.
- Packaging scopes and pricing schedules into RFQs for vendors.
- Working with the legal and finance teams to award sub-consultancy agreements.
- Be responsible for the administration of the Client's company Master Service Agreements with their key clients, including quarterly reporting and annual rate reviews.
- Maintain current MSA pricing information.
- Partake in the bid reviews on high-risk projects.
With more than 7,000 contractors and 700 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, our talent pool and geographical reach are unmatched in the industry. For 40 years, Airswift has been passionately transforming lives through the workforce solutions we provide, including talent acquisition, global employment and mobility, managed solutions and consulting. We provide strategic support to our customers, resulting in trusted partnerships that are aligned and efficient. Our team of experts are ideally positioned to meet your needs, whether that is finding top talent, mobilising people around the world, implementing an agile workforce strategy or improving decision-making for workforce planning.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered. (Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Visa directly firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 61875360. I'm on LinkedIn as Visanantini Mahendran! Feel free to connect with me.