Our client currently seeks a suitably experienced and qualified Senior Control Systems Engineer from a design and execution mining background to work across several sustaining capital projects. The role will be based in Perth, WA and offered on an initial 12-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Develop control system design and implementation deliverables, including Requirements Specifications, Scopes of Work, Functional Specifications, and Test documentation.
- Lead project studies and concept designs, involving estimating, architecture development, control philosophies, and prototyping.
- Actively participate in HAZOPs and Risk Assessments to enhance project safety.
- Drive the delivery of complex control system designs on critical industrial projects.
- Design, develop, and test PLC and HMI systems.
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Attend panel factory acceptance testing and vendor integration testing.
- Undertake occasional, short-term on-site commissioning at various locations.
- Champion the promotion of Safety in Design within control system projects.
- Hold an Australian recognized electrical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in ABB 800xA DCS is essential.
- Experience with Emerson Delta V DCS, Allen Bradley, or Schneider is also desireable.
- A track record of substantial control system design and execution projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proven success in delivering control system projects within the mining industry.
- Strong commitment to personal development and a sharp eye for detail.
- Prioritizes quality and performance in all aspects of work.
- Experience with materials handling and commissioning is a must.
- Familiarity with CitectSCADA and Wonderware is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in managing multidisciplinary design interfaces, particularly electrical and mechanical.
- Functional Safety experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Brodie Daffen directly via email@example.com