- Be involved in detailed design and engineering, from concept to construction approval.
- Support the expansion of a campsite and associated NPI.
- Contribute to efforts to improve ore quality and reduce carbon emissions.
- Provide design expertise and produce drawings.
- Ensure compliance with Client's Company, industry, and client standards.
- Monitor progress against project schedules.
- Proactively identify and report potential deviations from the scope of work.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation.
- Electrical design experience in mining or infrastructure projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Current right to work in Australia.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Fathullah directly firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 63853680