We are seeking work within our clients’ facilities located in offered on a 12-month initial contract with potential extensions.
We are seeking All levels of Electrical Engineers to work with our EPCM client based in Brisbane, CBD – working alongside or leading a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, you will be responsible for the electrical engineering & design of hydrometallurgical process plants.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation designs and calculations accordance with relevant Client and Australian Standards
- LV and MV design, MCC’s and Switchrooms
- Configuration and Commissioning of Electrical and Control Systems
- Specification and technical document writing
- Management and ownership of electrical design projects
- Support and collaborate with highly skilled designers to develop designs for a wide range of plant elements
- Prepare technical engineering documents as part of the overall project engineering deliverables
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in mineral processing in a design and construct environment
- Knowledge of power systems and LV design
- Functional safety and hazardous area experience in a mining environment advantageous
- Knowledge of instrumentation, control systems and communications advantageous
- Understanding of relevant Australian and industry codes and standards
- Experience with base metals and rare earth minerals is highly advantageous
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Right to work in Australia
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 7,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.