Senior Electrical Engineer – Brisbane, QLDAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on a 12-month assignment in Brisbane, QLD with a Mining Company.
- Help with projects in Brisbane and Gladstone by providing electrical engineering services to the client's company and its customers.
- Give technical support and guidance to the electrical engineering team.
- Provide electrical engineering services that follow the rules and finish on time and within budget.
- Start, manage, and oversee electrical engineering projects when needed.
- Take part in meetings, create progress reports, and follow the required checks.
- Make sure everyone knows what's happening with the project and that any changes fit with the plan.
- Help out during buying, building, and testing activities. For example, write requests, evaluate technical offers, and make buying requests.
- If needed, lead the electrical engineering work on certain projects.
- If you're in charge of a team, explain the project requirements, share work when it makes sense, give out tasks, and check on how things are going.
- Solve any problems between the client's company and the client.
- Keep up with the latest ideas and new stuff in electrical engineering.
- If needed, help and support newer team members.
- Talk well with the electrical engineering team and everyone involved in the project.
- Find and fix problems, and don't be afraid to ask for help.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Client's Company and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Substantial technical land practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org