Location: Rotterdam Area
Type: Full-Time, 1 year second contract
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with a passion for secondary installations and energy transition? Are you seeking a challenging role where you can contribute to growing market segments? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The client is a leading player in the field of grid connection, and is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will work on exciting projects focused on energy transition and secondary installations. You will collaborate within a team of enthusiastic professionals and contribute to our company's growth.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of a (Lead) Engineer, design, calculate, and draw diagrams and drawings for secondary installations.
- Focus on control, security, and station automation for medium and high voltage installations.
- Create line diagrams and perform cable calculations.
- Conduct on-site surveys and discuss results with colleagues and clients.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers to facilitate their growth.
- HBO+ level of education and thinking.
- Completed education in Electrical Engineering and/or Energy Technology.
- Knowledge of ELCAD/EPLAN and intellec is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English
Are you the Senior electrical engineer we are looking for? Please send your CV to Berend.Besseling@airswift.com, and I will get in touch ASAP.