This role provides electrical engineering services, and may provide technical support and supervision within the electrical team. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career as an engineer, working on some exciting projects from a great regional hub close to national coastal parks (fishing, surfing, whale watching, hiking) with easy access to Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- A recognized electrical engineering degree
- RPEV Registration or eligible to attain
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in Mining, Minerals or Metals
- Some job site or factory experience.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.