Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Senior Field Structural Engineer
- 1 Year Contract
- Karratha - Western Australia
- Reporting to the lead field engineer, you will be the Civil/ Structural Field Focal point and contact for offsite design team pre-RFI work scopes for Major Refurbishment (MR) Projects and the External Corrosion (EC) Portfolio.
- Provide liaison with home office engineering team for the resolution
- Review and sign off on Lift Plans
- Site review of civil installations (e.g pre-cast inspection)
- Review inspection findings, assess fitness for service and recommend refurbishment solutions
- Perform field job card / implementation reviews to ensure adherence to engineering design.
- Review and site approval of as-built documents (Underground Services)
- Maintain relationship with the Perth Engineering and Design team, influence design outcomes which are practical and consistently feedback lessons learnt.
- Attend Project progress meetings and deliver a status of engineering work scope activities.
- Interpret, clarify and provide guidance on engineering documentation and work scope in the field.
- Bachelor of Structural/Civil Engineering degree
- 9+ years plus experience in structural engineering design in brownfield mining and/or oil & gas industry
- Previous experienced with performing site inspections will be advantageous.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this
advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org