Senior Geoscientist (Subsurface) – Kuala LumpurAirswift is seeking for a Senior Geoscientist to based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Global provider of geopredictive and knowledge management software and solutions to optimize subsurface discovery and production with local service and support
- Manage clients’ expectations and ensure accurate and timely delivery of quantitative seismic interpretation projects
- Responsible for ensuring that project policies and associated requirements are complied
- Working independently or as part of a team to complete projects as per client requirements and timeline
- Delivering high quality presentations and reports to clients.
- Advanced Interpretation of well log data and interpretation for QI purposes.
- Lead the Seismic analysis QC, conditioning, and interpretation.
- Perform advanced Rock Physics analysis.
- Perform seismic inversion for reservoir characterization.
- Support business development manager to engage potential clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to lead the technical review and assurance process.
- Experience as a QI geophysicist, with strong geological background.
- Extensive knowledge in theory and application of rock physics and seismic AVO.
- Seismic data conditioning is essential.
- Experience with seismic inversion process, acoustic logs and log conditioning
- Experience in carbonate and clastic plays and unconventional reservoirs is advantageous.
- Knowledge of VSP processing and interpretation is advantageous.
- Awareness of Integrated Reservoir Modelling, SIM to Seis and 4D modelling.
- Geoprogramming and experience with Python is advantageous
- Degree in Geosciences, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other analytical discipline
- Minimum 7 years working experience with knowledge and understanding of: regional geology, geophysics, geostatistics, petrophysics and basic reservoir engineering concepts