Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Geospatial Consultant to work within their facilities located in Brisbane QLD, Australia.
Our client, a multibillion dollar key player in the energy industry is embarking on their latest project to assist them in efficient delivery of key activities.
About The Role
This role reports to the Geomatics Manager, will significantly influences key decisions impacting the efficient delivery of activities within established operating and capital budgets.
- Function as a Senior Geospatial Consultant, leading a team of specialists in providing geospatial data management and software engineering services.
- Apply profound Geomatics technical expertise to manage geospatial and aspatial data, applications, workflows, and projects.
- Lead the delivery of large Geomatics and integrated project scopes, encompassing requirements and scope definition, scheduling, and coordination of work.
- Foster strong connections with colleagues across project teams, asset teams, and strategic technical partnerships for continuous improvements and integrated GIS management.
- Propel and implement new technology, data delivery systems, data integrations, and unique services aligned with the Geospatial Strategy.
- Provide expert guidance to Geomatics colleagues, partners, and customers on geospatial practices, data integrations, application development, automations, and data management.
- Possess a relevant Tertiary degree.
- Demonstrate proven experience in Geomatics roles with exposure to Geospatial Science or related Geoscience.
- Exhibit proficiency in cross-discipline integration with comprehensive business knowledge across multiple lines of business.
- Showcase a track record of successful integrated business/project coordination and delivery.
- Display the ability to engage and influence business stakeholders to define and implement key Geomatics workflows.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to self-manage, multitask, and successfully deliver multiple simultaneous workstreams and projects.
- Showcase advanced problem-solving skills and a history of being solution-oriented.
- Actively display HSSE leadership, effectively manage Geomatics HSSE risks, and influence decision-makers to achieve improved safety outcomes.
Only candidates with relevant working Australian working rights and based in Brisbane QLD at the time of application will be considered.
For more information, please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0) 861 875 421.