Job Purpose: to develop, manage, and coordinate engineering proposal activities and deliverables preparation including engineering manhour estimation, engineering schedule, and material take-off along with the engineering disciplines.
To engage and manage all necessary interface issues with other departments including fabrication, installation, commissioning, and proposal team as a representative of engineering department.
- To develop winning strategy and tactics jointly with Proposal Manager, to lead and manage engineering proposal activities, and to prepare deliverables in cooperation with Engineering Section Leads
- To deal with regulatory issues affecting engineering proposal works including engineering quality, cost and/or risk and to ensure that engineering deliverables always comply with regulatory requirements and policies
- To check and clarify allocation of the necessary resources on proposal work in coordination with Section Leads and to ensure that resources assignment to the project is well planned.
- To coordinate with Engineering Section Leads to confirm readiness of engineering tools and software, enabling engineers to meet the expectations of the Project.
- For improvement of the productivity and competitiveness, to lead the review and improvement of work systems and processes by introduction of new technology/methods, raising professional standards, and acquiring better equipment.
- To review, update, and enhance engineering proposal practices, ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken
- To prepare and finalize the Engineering Execution Budget under direction of Director of Engineering Department, Proposal Section Lead.
- To develop engineering database relating with proposal and/or engineering execution
- To document lessons learnt from previous proposal and/or projects and to implement in the work
- Complies with HSEQ Requirements and Code of Conduct
- Minimum Bachelor or Master of Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in Oil and Gas or FPSO sector
- Preferred engineering manager and/or project manager experience.
- Software: MS outlook, Team and MS office skills
- Change agent with strong credibility and working relationship with all sections in disciplines
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal skills