Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Designers to work within their facilities located in Perth, WA on a 12-month initial contract (Opportunities to grow and become part of a solid team).
We are seeking skilled Mechanical Designers to join our clients high performing team to contribute to Brownfields optimization projects in the mining sector. The successful candidate will primarily focus on detailed design for one of W. A's major mining giant's beneficiation plants on site.
It is envisioned that the successful candidate will bring MicroStation proficiency and previous experience working on mining projects in an EPCM environment.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop efficient design / piping layouts for brownfields optimization projects.
- Conduct detailed design activities, ensuring compliance with industry standards and project requirements.
- Participate in the study period to gather necessary information and perform feasibility assessments.
- Contribute to the optimization of mine output by proposing innovative solutions and design improvements.
- Work closely with other disciplines to ensure effective coordination and integration of design elements.
- Maintain accurate documentation and provide necessary support.
What you will bring:
- 2 - 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the mining industry - very desirable
- Strong background in materials handling and familiarity with associated equipment.
- Proficiency in MicroStation software for drafting and design tasks.
- 3D piping experience is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate and high-quality design documentation.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and best practices.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or contact Visa via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 08 6187 5360
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
AS Job Number: 1193288