Senior Mechanical Engineer – Wagerup, WA
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Wagerup, WA on a 12-month initial contract.
About the Client:
Our client is a top-class EPCM consultancy with an enviable reputation for maintaining their high standards in their delivery of a broad scope of services within the Australian resources market.
They have built a very successful global business off the back of consistently delivering a very high standard of work across their projects.
The business has a culture based around connecting teams of talented, high-performance people to deliver major cutting-edge projects across their chosen markets.
Due to a period of expansion, our client is seeking to add Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their site based team working on expansion projects within their refinery located in Wagerup.
This role will initiate, manage and if required supervise mechanical engineering project deliverables associated with the refinery expansion.
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet the client, its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise mechanical engineering project requirements.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the mechanical engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team ensure accurate outline of project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and its customer's requirements.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in mining is essential.
- Proven technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of mechanical engineering specific software.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree recognized by Engineers Australia.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or email@example.com