Key Skills: Senior Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, EPC
Location: Brentford, London
Contract: 12-month contract
Salary / Package: Competitive rates, plus holiday accrual + pension
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Lydia Ellis
Key words: Senior Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, EPC
As a global leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be able to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team based on Brentford. This is a PAYE contract role for an initial 12-month period, with rate to be discussed.
What can we offer you
Fantastic opportunity to work for well-respected specialists within the Oil & Gas industry, on a thriving project. Excellent rates, holiday accrual and hybrid working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Execute Engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design).
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required.
- Ensure as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Commitment to and promotion of the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environment, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards, and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within the discipline.
- Competent in the use of analytical methods used within the discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in designing safety/environmental requirements, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Able to technically direct design personnel within the discipline.
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager, Lydia Ellis.