Our client seeks an experienced Senior Mechanical/Piping Engineer join the client's office in Rotterdam, Netherlands for a 12-month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Candidates should be specializing in the static equipment, with good knowledge of rotating equipment and piping.
- Giving advice to client for adjustments
- Gathering information from client systems and data
- Reviewing and implementing client specifications and engineering data
- Performing site checks
- Willing to work in an operations environment & define practical solutions.
- At least 10 years’ experience with EPC clients and projects
- Excellent knowledge of the static equipment, with good knowledge of rotating equipment and piping.
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
- Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both oral and written is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- High level of safety awareness.
- Knowledge of Dutch / International rules and regulations
- Valid Dutch Safety certificate (VCA-VOL).