Airswift is currently looking for a Senior Pipe Support Designer, for one of our largest projects in Aberdeen. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule. The length is a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Senior Pipe Support Designer will be responsible for:
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety, and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling, and scheduling of work-share using global integrated delivery (GID).
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Experience working on brownfield projects.
- Site survey experience.
- Competent E3D/PD'S 3D system user.
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Experience in a senior position on Offshore EPC/EPCm projects.