Key Skills: Engineered Pipe Support Design, Design Engineering, CAD Design
Contract: 12 month contract
Salary / Package: Competitive rates, plus holiday accrual + pension
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Robert Caldwell
Key words: Senior Pipe Support Designer
As a global leader within the energy business, who have been established for over 100 years, we are proud to be able to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Pipe Support Designer to join our team based in Aberdeen, to work on an ever-growing Oil & Gas project.
What can we offer you
Fantastic opportunity to work for well-respected specialists within the Energy industry, on a thriving Oil & Gas project. Excellent rates, holiday accrual and hybrid working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Use of 3D design software packages.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling, and scheduling of work-share using global integrated delivery (GID).
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects.
- Extensive Site survey experience.
- Competent E3D/PD'S 3D system user.
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices.
- Experience in a senior position on Offshore EPC/EPCm projects.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager, Robert Caldwell.