Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking an Senior Planner - Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location Perth CBD +
- Duration 3 years
- Competitive salary $$$
Senior Planner who can work across multiple scopes of work of varying maturity on the Jansz-Io Compression (J-IC) project and deliver efficient and standardised Planning outcomes, processes, systems, tools and deliverables in supporting successful Delivery Team outcomes. Additionally, the Senior Planner will be responsible for planning and scheduling related control, management and reporting activities on nominated scopes supporting the Planning Team across the J-IC project portfolio including:
• Logical Planning and Scheduling of work scope activities
• Schedule Analysis
• Schedule Trending
• Schedule Risk Management including Risk Analysis
• Schedule Contingency Management
• Schedule Management of Change
• Maintenance of Schedule Benchmarks across the scopes
• Progress and Performance Measurement
• Monthly reporting and support
• Schedule QA/QC Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Implements planning and schedule control, planning risk, schedule contingency and CEMOC procedures, processes and standards including Contractor expectations and specifications for the selected work scopes as directed by the Lead Project Controls Advisor
• Collaborates with Cost to implement Work (WBS), Organisational Breakdown Structures (OBS) for the selected work scopes where required
• Advises/guides Delivery teams in schedule, schedule trending, schedule risk activities to ensure the work scopes meets or betters the approved targets and requirements
• Articulates schedule issues; proposes preventative or mitigation measures for selected work scopes
• Participates in risk and opportunity-based Schedule Scenario Analysis
• Reviews, validates, & challenges contractors’ contract schedules, schedule risks and opportunities, trends with Delivery Teams and Supply Chain Management team prior to their integration into the
planning system for selected work scopes
• Responsible for the maintenance of the planning system and associated reporting for selected work scopes
• Independently identifies and works with interfaces and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues for selected work scopes
• Assess and coordinate schedule impact for Management of Change requests for nominated work scope in line with change management procedures
• Works with cost on progress and performance measurement, monitoring, and analysis for selected work scopes
• Coordinate Benchmarking, incorporation of lessons learned, and establish comparators to reference projects for selected work scopes
• Contribute to contract closeout reports for key contracts and work orders incorporating schedule benchmarking for selected work scopes
• Generates schedule and planning reports including variance and trending as required
• Develop, implement and enable continuous improvement of standardized, repeatable and consistent Planning & Scheduling processes, playbooks and tools
• Communicate with stakeholders across J-IC as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Job Knowledge and Proficiency Comprehensive knowledge of the onshore & offshore oil & gas industry, with experience supporting upstream/subsea facilities and downstream facilities.
- Demonstrated high-degree of technical skills in the following areas: planning and scheduling and analysis (including probabilistic risk analysis).
- Fundamental awareness of cost processes and interfaces with planning.
- Project Experience Experienced and knowledgeable supporting major capital projects, including the principles and associated processes, practices, or tools.
- Preferred exposure to and knowledge of portfolio approach to managing capital projects.
- Knowledge of industry and professional trends and best practices. Has large (1B-10B USD) oil and gas project experience.
- Deliver Results Demonstrated track record of delivering results in Capital Projects.
- Proactively engages to clarify expectations and works diligently to reach project outcomes.
- Accountability to achieve established metrics. Adjusts and pivots based on stakeholder input.
- Proactively addresses issues and barriers, applying a solution-oriented outlook.
- Regularly shares status updates with others on work progress and risks.
- Teamwork and Leadership Has a strong moral and ethical compass and creates a safe, diverse, and inclusive work environment, collaborating across teams and working with other team members. Engage s, empowers, and inspiresothers to achieve.
- Meets business objectives and constantly delivers high quality work.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders.
• Relevant degree qualified
• 15+ years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
• Demonstrated planning and reporting software experience
• Advanced experience with Power BI preferable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated stakeholder management and ability to deal with conflicting deadlines Part time or job share may be considered for the right candidate.
Our client values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people.
Our client encourages people of all abilities, genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures, and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
Our client is committed to building a safe and respectful workplace where everyone is valued for their contribution to our energy future.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. email@example.com