Our client is seeking Senior Planners based in Perth. You will work across the mining sustaining capital portfolio providing a range of planning and scheduling support throughout the project lifecycle. As the Senior, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of high-level reporting and planning, contributing to the success of the project. On offer is 12-month initial contracts
Your day to day will include :
- Ensure reports are developed with quality and within defined timeframes.
- Plan work activities and resources to deliver all aspects of the project.
- Apply earned value management tools and techniques to interpret data and provide timely insight and recommendations on project performance.
- Perform delay analysis, prepare extension of time claims, and assist in the preparation of expert reports.
- Participate in internal, external and contract discussions regarding activity, scheduling, and prioritisation.
- Maintain and develop Construction schedules in line with the contract requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the project’s policies, objectives, and statutory requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Planning/Scheduling, seniors will be considered.
- Proficient with Primavera P6 is essential.
- Experience with MS Project beneficial
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act decisively.
- Strong data analysis skills
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 7,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.