Our client, a leading and global EPC company with offices based in Montigny Le Bretonneux, are looking to recruit for a Senior Pressure Vessels Engineer who will be working on equipment requisition for a complex FPSO project.
The position is to start as soon as possible 12 months renewable contracts.
The successful engineer will perform the following tasks:
- Analysis of codes and standards with regard to local regulations
- Writing technical tender documents for the purchase of pressurized devices (special technical specifications, mechanical data sheets, etc.)
- Clarification meetings with the various suppliers consulted and drafting of technical evaluation reports of offers
- Writing technical ordering documents
- Technical tracking of orders
The studies at the expense of the consultant require the following skills:
- English fluent
- knowledge of pressure vessel equipment (ASME VIII, usage of design software : Microprotol, PV Elite, Compress, …)