SNR PROCESS ENGINEER – 11.5.2
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, preferably with Chartered Engineering status or equivalent. Further postgraduate degree or qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 15 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 10 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international reputable Operating company.
- Experience in Offshore and Upstream operations and maintenance is mandatory.
- Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise and also Process SIMULATION such as HYSIS, ASPEN, FLARENET, etc.
- Exposure with international consulting company, EPIC contractor with projects’ precommissioning, commissioning, start up and Hand-over activities is an added advantage.
- Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area. Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline.
- Possess good communication, presentation skills and fluent in English language.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing required quality Process engineering support and expertise for operations, maintenance, through all stages of the project as required.
- Verify and review existing facilities operational & maintenance problems and recommend technical resolution.
- Verify and review (if required) project technical designs, Process simulation documents, and design documents in accordance with approved standards and to meet Operations, Maintenance, Asset integrity and HSE requirements.
- Ensure project scope preparation completeness review with hands on experience in operation and maintenance.
- Plan and coordinate between all Asset Holder stake holders and Project Team to ensure project requirements are met and aligned and provide continuous project assurance.
- Coordinate (if required) with Project execution department, engineering, operations and maintenance teams during projects’ FEED and EPIC stages to align operations, maintenance, and Asset Integrity and HSE requirements.
- Coordinate with all relevant Asset Holder stakeholders to resolve existing facilities technical issues and recommend technical resolution.
- Support operations, maintenance and project to ensure that all applicable environmental, process and safety technical policies, standards are fully integrated and implemented.
- Ensure SIMOPS, Various project interfaces with operations and maintenance so that shutdown activities are properly planned for effective execution.
- Support development of Qatari teams
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com