Delivery and coordination of technically complex process engineering design within proposals, studies, projects execution and operations, as part of study and/ or project team, in accordance with standards and procedures, schedules and budget, with a continuous concern on quality standards, targets and customer satisfaction.
To ensure that all Process engineering related works are executed within time and budget.
- Prepares technically correct, safe, environmentally friendly, cost and time effective discipline engineering analysis and solutions for approval:
- Design basis
- Process description
- Simulations and calculations
- PFDs and heat & material balance
- Process and Utility P&IDs
- Equipment and instrumentation datasheets
- Utilities and chemicals consumption summaries
- Provides support to all project activities, from engineering to start-up, as required.
- Experience in CCS / CCUS projects and able to function as a technical advisor.
- Interfaces with other process engineering disciplines and design team(s); provides guidance and training to less experienced process engineers.
- Guarantees the compliance of process engineering solutions with client requirements, industry standards and Group HSE, engineering processes and best practices.
- Contribute to the development of design procedures, tools, and methodologies.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as Lead Engineer / Team leader is an added advantage.