- Prepare & submission of Site Specific documents.
- Provide Project Managers with general administrative support as required.
- Provide site support with assistance in areas such as booking of travel / accommodation / training and meetings etc.
- Document control and maintaining relevant registers according to company quality standards.
- Collate the information required for project review meetings.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess a combination of work experience, skills and or qualifications in the following areas:
- Exceptional time management with the ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines with a supportive 'can do' attitude.
- Exposure to document control / organisation and previous experience working in a site role within the resources sector.
- A continuous improvement mindset, using initiative to identify and recommend areas for improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high level of accuracy.
- The ability to liaise professionally and courteously with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
- With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled