Key Skills: Project Administration
Location: Aberdeen, Hybrid
Contract: 12 months
Salary / Package: PAYE hourly rate, plus holiday accrual
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Natalie Quinn
Key words: Project Administration, Word/Excel and PowerPoint, Diary Management
As a global leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be able to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Administrator to join our team based in Aberdeen. This is a PAYE contract role for an initial 12-month period, with rate to be discussed.
What can we offer you
Exciting opportunity to join our busy project team, with excellent rates, plus holiday accrual and hybrid working arrangements available.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- To read, understand and implement the Company’s Health Safety Environmental and Quality Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management System documents.
- Have awareness of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations which relate to office practices.
- Support the Project Management and Project Teams with administrative requirements.
- General Administration duties (photocopying, filing, scanning etc.)
- Organise new start details and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure set up for day one.
- Archive files and documents as requested.
- Ensure rescinded/superseded documents are managed.
- Document numbering.
- Closeout documents.
- Project document management.
- Manage and update office floor plan.
- Provide administration support to the Project Management Team and other areas of the Project when required.
- Create and issue weekly / monthly project reports.
- Arrange travel / accommodation.
- Arrange meetings and record minutes when required.
- Generate the client's / Project associated forms (i.e. personnel Requisitions, new start forms, travel requisitions).
- Arrange hardware/software, furniture for new starts joining the project.
- Proactive diary management for Project Management Team.
- Liaise with Office Services for any office moves.
- Arrange external meetings for project personnel.
- Arrange lunches when required.
- Ensure project holidays are recorded.
- Collate expenses for approval and distribute appropriately.
- Ensure the project filing systems are maintained and archived.
- Maintain project SharePoint site.
- Arrange training courses for personnel.
- Attend weekly project meetings, updating action trackers as required.
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration processes and practices.
- Regular use of major software packages i.e. Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint software, with experience uploading documentation.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents and reports.
- Good understanding of travel booking process.
- Sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to work within a multicultural work group and with school placement students, university recruits and new graduates.
- Ability to listen and learn, multi-task and use own initiative.
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment.
- Flexible / able to comply / adapt to Company / Client requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of Project / Company goals.
- Able to interact with management / personnel at all levels - committed team player.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Desire to learn and develop not only self but others within team - good attitude to continuous improvement.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Natalie Quinn