Senior Project Control SpecialistAirswift is seeking a Senior Project Control Specialist to work on a 1-year renewable assignment in The Hague with a major Engineering company.
Brief Job Overview
Airswift is proud to partner with a leading Engineering company, who are seeking a Senior Project Control Specialist to support their work on a Hydrogen energy project.
- Role combines duties across cost analysis and planning/scheduling.
- Coordinate the overall cost analysis activities on one or more major complex projects;
- assuming responsibility for preparation, quality and accuracy of project cost reports;
- establishing liaison with project management and clients on all matters relating to cost control;
- making periodic site visits to verify field cost reporting;
- assigning and reviewing work of subordinate cost analysis staff. Prepare complex engineering and construction schedules for major project proposals and projects in process;
- maintaining schedules on a current basis as well as ensuring proper timing, compatibility and competency of supporting schedules;
- initiating or preparing reports to management regarding project scheduling;
- working closely with project management to improve performance in project planning and execution;
- assigning and reviewing work of subordinate scheduling staff.
- Senior level position with advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breadth of expertise, gaining a mastery of a single areas or multiple broader areas of specialization
- Plans and conducts and may supervise work of self and others. Has ability to lead project teams. May participate in cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues
Job requisites and experience
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 7+ years relevant experience.
- Works with self-initiated interaction with supervisor and self-initiated technical guidance.
- Broad duties assigned at beginning of projects.
- Work is assigned in terms of objectives, relative priorities, and critical areas that impinge on work of other units.
- Work is reviewed to ensure policy conformity and soundness of approach.
- Informed guidance is available.
- Able to lead functional project teams.
- May have direct reports.
- Will typically assign activities and regularly give job-related guidance to department staff as a senior advisor.
- Strong ability to Inform and persuade on complex matters through preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations and reports, as well as collaboration with stakeholders and management.
If this sounds suitable for you, apply today!