Our client is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work based in Perth, WA on a 12-month initial contract.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree ideally in Mechanical or Civil Engineering ( may also consider E&I)
- 7+ years of experience in project engineering
- Demonstrated experience working on project scopes including materials handling, conveyors, and hydraulics, and review of DEM analysis.
- Proven project management skills and ability to interpret and communicate technical information.
- Autonomous can-do attitude, not averse to management/reporting, and change management minded.
To work on a long-term project to replace a critical facility that is at the end of its life. For this, we are undertaking the detailed design and engineering all the way through to approval for construction. This role provides an opportunity to work on a rare multidisciplinary project for a tier 1 iron ore mining client and will see you taking on responsibilities such as:
- Develop and implement project controls, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Write reports, scopes of work and develop project schedules, budgets, and forecasts.
- Ensure the design deliverables and documentation meets client requirements.
- Monitor progress and identify potential problems in respect of budgets, schedules, and engineering standards.
- Manage subcontractors, and vendors, estimating scheduling, and reporting.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Visa directly firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 61875360