Our client is currently seeking suitably experienced and qualified Senior Project Engineers to join their high performing project team to lead and coordinate the delivery of an international fertilizer mine project. The roles will be required across various disciplines with key areas of focus identified as scope and schedule management, interface management and major package management.
The role will be based in Perth, WA and offered on an initial 12-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintain a strong HSE focus within the team, integrating OHSE requirements into design and procurement.
- Establish, nurture, and enhance client relationships while swiftly resolving project issues.
- Ensure strict adherence to Project Management Plan and contractual requirements, employing an efficient change control process.
- Monitor project costs under direct control, forecast final expenses, detect cost trends, and take pre-emptive measures to prevent overruns.
- Foster clear and effective communication with the design team, third parties, and provide precise and impactful reports to the project manager.
- Define and communicate clear objectives to the design team and adeptly manage inter-discipline interfaces.
- Offer support as needed in the procurement process, ensuring that goods meet specifications, adhere to delivery timelines, and stay within budget.
- Hold an Australian recognized engineering degree in a relative discipline.
- Strong experience in Resource sector projects.
- Expertise in delivering materials handling systems, including conveyors, stockyards, and material screening/crushing.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status is preferred.
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading
- You will be an enthusiastic team player, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 6146 4363.